Friday, October 21, 2011

your slowly letting me go, i know this feeling oh so

so this song reminds me of sooo many crazy times, which always makes songs better to listen too, one of thee best times was coachella 2010 watching tiesto blow my mind, insaneee. anyway, love tegan & sara's voices, love the beats, love the lyrics..tonight'll prolly get crazy, fridays always seem to...but anyway, not only reason posting this one. listen to the lyrics and you'll know where my heads at..blow by blow, didn't see it coming...i realize i haven't spelt it out either so incase if you guys haven't caught on yet, when i post lyrics i'll underline certain words/phrases that really cling to me, or make other certain words/phrases bold particularly about how i feel, and why i'm relating to whatever song it is at the moment. so that's that, here's an amazing song, XoXo enjoy!


blow by blow, i didn't see it coming, blow by blow, sucker punch
rushes in, here to stay, rushes in, you are here to stay
what rushes into my heart and my skull, i can't control, think about it
feel it in my bones...what rushes into my heart and my skull
i can't control
i feel you in my bones, you're knocking at my windows
you're slow to lettin me go, and i know this feeling oh, so this feeling in my bones
left hook, I didn't see it comin, left hook, you've got dead aim
rushes out, run away, rushes out, you always run away
what rushes into my heart and my skull, i can't control, think about it
feel it in my bones, what rushes into my heart and my skull
i can't control
i feel you in my bones, you're knocking at my windows
you're slow to letting me go, and i know this feeling oh, so this feeling in my bones
i feel you in my bones, you're knockin at my windows
you're slow to letting me go, and i know this feeling oh, so this feeling in my bones
i feel it in my bones, and then my skull feels pressure
i feel it in my bones, i feel it in my skull
i feel you in my bones, you're knocking at my windows
you're slow to letting me go, and i know this feeling oh so this feeling in my bones
i take a breath, take a breath, with me blow by blow
take a break, take a break from you, you are here to stay
i take my heart out of my chest, i just don't need it anymore
take my hand up again, i just don't need it anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment