Monday, October 31, 2011

got my mind made up, and i'm coming back for you

okay so one more since i clearly can't sleep and it's what 430am, saweeeet. anyway, this is seriously one of thee most beautiful songs ever,the lyrics, the piano, everything about this song, kinda makes me wanna cry but too pretty to lol.one of those things, means everything..didn't quite take me 25 years, just a few. XoXo enjoy:)



Got my mind made up, And I'm coming back for you
I can hear your voice calling and I'll be there soon
I can see you there in the bedroom by those stairs
Oh I've always been running but I don't know where
And ohhh oh oooh and ohhh oh oooh
It took 25 years but I finally see
Not the boy I was in the car that you saw leave
I'm still not the man that I thought I'd be
But when those trumpets sound when the good Lord calls my name
Oh I'm gonna be with you, Oh I'm gonna be with you
And ohhh oh oooh, And ohhh oh oooh
It took 25 years but I finally see
It took 25 years but I finally see

No comments:

Post a Comment