Wednesday, October 19, 2011

living for the moment, blowin' potent, overloaded

hiyaaa guys! so sorry didn't even post many songs yesterday or any today for that matter, took of pretty early for the concert, which by the way was A M A Z I N G. seriously hands down one of the best concerts i have ever seen, definitely in top three and i have been to alot of concerts. still the next day iam amazed. he was so full of positive energy, freestyled like true musicians should, even whipped out the guitar and played wonderwall by oasis..which is another super awesome song and that was cool he did that, although when i saw jay-z he did that too. but back to my man mac, we were so close to him which was amazing, straight dancing/screaming/jumping for hours straight. will definitely be going to every concert of his that is near by. lovelovelove. enjoy guys:)



It's about to be a big shit poppin by the time this shit is droppin
Stoppin not an option, I'm addicted this a problem
This way of life, sex, drugs, rock and roll on the road
Feeling blessed performing for sold out shows, 
Who ever's talkin shit what chu know bout those
What chu know bout spittin bars and the whole crowd goes
It's unbelievable these people say I made it throwin down a lil henny
Can't believe that I don't chase itLife goes on, days get brighter
I'm feelin like I came in with my haze no lighter
So I'm lookin for the missing piece, Goin down in history for rippin beats
Smooth game sweeter than a krispie kreme, You tune into my station hope you listenin
Turn it up and follow all my journey as I live my dream
All natural whole foods that lay you back, Have you straight chillin in a dope mood
And some shit is happy like a show tune, This a brand new world I can show you
Some people still have no clue, But they can look at all this cheese that I produce
In the world that go round you up and you down
You in and you out, You smile and you frown
Just get up, GET UP, Get up, GET UP
Hey, Ayo I'm fast lane switchin, Rap game spittin
Chillin with some sour, Got a bad dame twistin
These people think I'm goofy say Mac's day trippin
Cause life a comedy like my last name griffin (WHAT)
Living for the moment, Blowin potent overloaded
And my swagger call me old spice, Yeah the kid is so nice
Smokin in the wind chillin, Duckin from the police (po-lyce)
So bright you know light, So I'm shinin like a strobe light
Leave the show with money and I always count my dough twice
Most dope general and that shit is fo life
My mama taught me well so I even treat these hoes right I'm polite
Workin in my office but no dwight, Coat white skinded no light dimness
Me who I am playing sight for these bitches
And I ain't even tryna fight with these bitches
And I don't got time to spend the night with these bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment