Saturday, October 15, 2011

you don't owe me, we might change it, just might feel good

hey guys, sooo sorry i didn't post all day yesterday or today, worked all day yesterday then partied then worked all day today some more so been busy but i promise i'll try not to go that long again. this song is one from another all time fave bands, matchbox twenty. much like every other song i post, this is what i'm feelin right now, the vibe, the lyrics, the everything about this song. enjoy, XoXo




she said I don't know if I've ever been good enough
I'm a little bit rusty, and I think my head is caving in
And I don't know if I've ever been really loved by a hand that's touched me
and I feel like something's gonna give and I'm a little bit angry, well
this ain't over, no not here, not while I still need you around
you don't own me, we might change it,yeah we just might feel good
I wanna push you around, well I will, well I will
I wanna push you down, well I will, well I will
I wanna take you for granted, I wanna take you for granted
Yeah, yeah, well I will
she said I don't know why you ever would lie to me
like I'm a little untrusting when I think that the truth is gonna hurt ya
and I don't know why you couldn't just stay with me, you couldn't stand to be near me
when my face don't seem to want to shine cuz it's a little bit dirty, well
don't just stand there, say nice things to me cause I've been cheated, 
I've been wronged, but you, you don't know me, yeah, well I can't change
Well, I won't do anything at all
I wanna push you around, well I will, well I will
I wanna push you down, well I will, well I will
I wanna take you for granted, yeah I wanna take you for granted
Yeah, yeah, well I will..oh but don't bowl me over
just wait a minute well it kinda fell apart, things get so crazy, crazy
don't rush this baby, don't rush this baby, baby

No comments:

Post a Comment