Wednesday, October 12, 2011

didn't think i'd turn around and say it's too late..

i absolutely love this song, just gonna throw out there that someday i will do a super sick lyrical dance to this..moving on. i'm posting this song today though cause this relates to alot of people i feel, you always have that one person your with, sometimes good, sometimes bad, either or they'll fuck up, someone always does, then they'll say sorry. you either take them back or you move on, in this case he/she was clearly taken back several times then eventually the other had enough and didn't accept the same repeated apology, its too late.. it's so much easier to give advice than take it of course, but if i could give any advice in relevance to this song, if someone keeps saying sorry after sorry after sorry it's a bunch of bullshit, sorry means you won't do it again, if someones repeatedly saying sorry guess what their doing it again, that's not gonna change, ya need to turn around and say, its toooooooo lateeeeeeee. enjoy the awesome tunes:)



I'm holdin' on your rope, Got me ten feet off the ground.
And I'm hearin' what you say,But I just can't make a sound.
You tell me that you need me,Then you go and cut me down...
But wait...You tell me that you're sorry, Didn't think I'd turn around...
And say...
That it's too late to apologize.It's too late...
I said it's too late to apologize.It's too late.
I'd take another chance,Take a fall, take a shot for you.
I need you like a heart needs a beat,But it's nothin' new.
I loved you with a fire red,Now it's turnin' blue...
And you say...Sorry, like an angel,Heaven let me think was you...
But I'm afraid...
I said it's too to apologize.I said it's too late to apologize.
I'm holdin' on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment