Thursday, October 20, 2011

tell me you love me, come back and haunt me

this has always been one of my favorite songs. in terms of my life imma pick this one apart a lil bit about how it comes to play about my life..for one, it's how it goes. tell you i'm sorry, your lovely, i need you, etc. saying it's obviously not going to be easy yet still wanting to go back to the start, cause clearly not ready to part..you'll tell me you love me, come back and haunt me, meaning you blah blah loveeee me oh so much then you do shit that you don't do if you love someone. hiii, wtf. but yet we'll still run in circle after circle cause neither of us wants to give up cause we know we love eachother. we're still in the same boat but fuck it right, we have this song. enjoy guys XoXo


Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry, You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, Tell you I need you, Tell you I set you apart
Tell me your secrets, And ask me your questions, Oh, lets go back to the start
Running in circles, Coming up tails, Heads on a science apart.
Nobody said it was easy, It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy, No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh, take me back to the start.
I was just guessing, At numbers and figures, Pulling the puzzles apart
Questions of science, Science and progress, Do not speak as loud as my heart
Tell me you love me, Come back and haunt me, Oh, and I rush to the start
Running in circles, Chasing our tails, Coming back as we are
Nobody said it was easy, Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy, No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start..

No comments:

Post a Comment