Wednesday, October 12, 2011

it's one life, one world, one choice

morning guys! this song is another one from SOJA, and as cheesy as it sounds this song really means a lot to me. i have this problem now a days where as soon as i'm content with something i just feel the need to change it or something idk, there is just so many freaking things in the world that i want to see/do/experience, i feel like this song is like my lil motivational reminder to myself, i don't wanna wait, therefor i need to just take care of myself, make sure i'm doing what i need to be doing for me so i can do all those things, i can't wait on anything or anyone persay, so over that, so over worrying so much about bringing people along with me if they aren't putting in the effort of being there/experiencing life with me. within the next couple months i absolutely am getting a tat from a lyric in this song. stay tuned guys, enjoy:)


They say way back when knew how, But there's nothing telling you now
Just to do your right and not your wrong, when wrong is easy and right is hard
And we've all got our weaknesses, And only you know what yours is
But your tomorrows all that seems to escape from your lips
But I don't wanna wait, today
For something that might never ever show it's face, Again,
I promise that I've heard to much already
To me it seems ridiculous to trust in all of your games, you play
It's one life, one world, one chance.
And I don't wanna wait..
Moving forward to right now, A government that let you down,
A racist leader no one trusted, An army that's bigger than us
And a poverty on a global scale, A fragile world with fragile air and
Fragile water I'm sure they'll put off til tomorrow
But I don't wanna wait, today
For something that might never, ever show it's face,Again
I promise that I've heard to much already
To me it seems ridiculous to trust in all of your games, you play
It's one life, one world, one chance.
And I don't wanna wait,I don't wanna wait,I don't wanna wait for you and your games
No, I don't... just can't wait, I just can't...
I'm skipping forward to the ending, to that point or two impeding,to that moment
That all that stops that one day when that bottom drops,
And we remember our voices had a chance,Yea we had our choice but time is a luxury
We as a people we might no longer afford
And I don't wanna wait... I don't wanna wait
There's not enough of time so I don't wanna wait
You know I've got a lot on my mind so I can't wait
Have to reach the end of the line so I don't wanna wait
No I'm not fine don't wanna wait, it's not for me

No comments:

Post a Comment