Monday, November 21, 2011

we don't have to talk about it, i know you'll understand it

hey guys! seriously, iam sooo sorry for not posting since friday..i haven't gone that long without posting before, won't happen again, keep viewing! i literally have worked doubles since friday, today was my day off & didn't wanna do much of anything ha. forgive me, i still love all you ! here is a song that i could listen to no matter what mood/ time of day/ anything & your just like hellyeah, this is some gooood shit.
also, the "we don't have to talk about it, i know you'll understand it, you're the only one here, i know you waited all your life" has much relevance to us & where we're at right now...XoXo enjoy!



Hold on...I’m coming....Oh yeah I see you baby
Gotta feel for the jeans you’re wearing...Gonna leave the rythm, just a minute
Aint no one here..
We don’t have to talk about it, I know you’ll understand it
You know how to treat a lady, You’re the only one here
I know you waited all your lifeAnd finally you’re here with me tonight
One hand I’ve behind my back and steal your breath away
Come dance with me, Come dance with me baby

No comments:

Post a Comment