Monday, November 14, 2011

what did you possibly expect under this condition

hey guys, i haven't had a chance to upload in awhile, super sorry, worked a 14 hour day yesterday, just been super swamped. sooo i will try to catch up today with a few, starting with this one from jacks mannequin..what could you possibly expect under this condition..that line i just wanna scream at you ha like honestly, after everything that's happened i've done pretty damn good & we've still managed to be there for each other what else do you/could you want..have you ever been alone in a crowded room, when i'm here with you..that is just so sweet & so true if you got a good partner ya know, no matter how many people are around or what we're doing it's all okay cause i'd never be alone if your by my side..this flood is slowly rising up swallowing the ground & i'll swim as the water rises up...this flood that you brought upon me so i spend time trying to swim outta it & i do, but then it's as if i mine as well sink again cause i let you back cause the night's a perfect shade of dark blue & our town is under water & we're in a crowded room yet we find ourselves together at the end of every night, how does that work.idk, does that make sense even,it does in my head. anyway, that's what goes through my mind when i hear this song.XoXo enjoy!


I have (I have) you breathing down my neck (breathing down my neck)
I don't (don't know) what you could possibly expect under this condition so
I'll wait (I'll wait) for the ambulance to come (ambulance to come), Pick us up off the floor
What did you possibly expect under this condition so
Slow down.. this night's a perfect shade of, Dark blue (dark blue)
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room when I'm here with you
I said the world could be burning down, Dark blue (dark blue)
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room well I'm here with you
I said the world could be burning 'til there's nothing but dark blue..
Just dark blue
This flood (this flood) is slowly rising up swallowing the groundBeneath my feet, Tell me how anybody thinks under this condition so
I'll swim (I'll swim) as the water rises up, the sun is sinking down
And now all I can see are the planets in a row, Suggesting it's best that I slow down
This night's a perfect shade of, Dark blue (dark blue)
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room when I'm here with you
I said the world could be burning (burning) down, Dark blue (dark blue)
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room well I'm here with youI said the world could be burning dark blue
We were boxing, We were boxing the stars, We were boxing (we were boxing)
You were swinging for Mars, And then the water reached the West Coast
And took the power lines (the power lines), And it was me and you (this could last forever)
And the whole town under water, There was nothing we could do
It was dark blue, Dark blue (dark blue)
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room well I'm here with you
I said the world could be burning (burning) down, Dark blue
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room well I'm here with you
I said the room could be burning now there's nothing but dark blue
If you've ever been alone in the dark blue
If you've ever been alone you'll know (you'll know)

No comments:

Post a Comment