Tuesday, November 29, 2011

everytime your face comes across it never ever leaves my mind

hiii ! didn't have to close tonight, yay, so looks like i can post a lil earlier than normal, whoop. here is a song from one of my absolute favorite bands & iam oh sooooo excited because they just added MINNESOTA to their tour dates, which is sooo exciting cause the only place they ever come in the US is like new york/ virgina etc. anyway, i will be seeing them in february, tickets come out on the 9th, yaaaay!! anyway, love this song, where everythings at right now..XoXo enjoy ;)



I act like I left her, but I really beg her to stay., And the more that I press her is the more she slips away.
Act like I don't need her but... Yo, you're necessary... Like ten days from now I won't see your face when I sleep.
Act like I can hear, but Jah knows I'm deaf. Act like I can see but now, yo, from me sight has left.
Act like I don't know but, I know these things.Act like I don't feel it but I'm gonna feel it, every morning now on, Each morning, on each night, When I need you by my side
On each morning and on each night, When I need you
Like I don't care but each and every time, Your face comes across it never ever leaves my mind.
Oh, like I don't know but... I know your thing, Like I don't feel it, but I'm gonna feel it every evening now on
Each morning, on each night, When I need you by my side
On each morning and on each night, When I need you
I act like I left her, but the truth is I beg her, beg her to stay...
And the more that I press her, means all the more that she slips away.
Act like I don't need her, but I'm here to tell you that you're necessary.
Like ten days from now I won't see your face when I'm on -
Each morning, on each night, When I need you by my side
On each morning and on each night, When I need you by my side.
On each morning and on each night when I need you so desperately

No comments:

Post a Comment