Friday, November 18, 2011

i pick up all the pieces and make an island

hiyaaa guys, startin' the day right with some good ole' jimi. i cannot explain how much love i have for this dude, i can't begin to even imagine what he would've done had he lived longer, but at least he did so much good with the little time he had. i would kill to rape a guitar like he can, simply amazing. XoXo enjoy



Well, I stand up next to a mountain, And I chop it down with the edge of my hand, yeah
Well, I stand up next to a mountain, And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island, Might even raise a little sand, yeah
cause I’m a voodoo child, Lord knows I’m a voodoo child baby
I want to say one more last thing, I didn’t mean to take up all your sweet time
I’ll give it right back to ya one of these days
I said I didn’t mean to take up all your sweet time, I’ll give it right back one of these days
Oh yeah
If I don’t meet you no more in this world then uh, I’ll meet ya on the next one
And don’t be late, Don’t be late
cause I’m a voodoo child voodoo child, Lord knows I’m a voodoo child
Hey hey hey
I’m a voodoo child baby, I don’t take no for an answer

No comments:

Post a Comment