Sunday, November 6, 2011

she back with her old boy, prolly got a reason tho

seriously obsessed with this song, absolutely fucking love it. every lyric in this song is just point on.. wale is a genius. XoXo enjoy :)




See, breaking up is hard to move along is even harderIt's over she got colder now can't locate where her heart is
And I'm just being honest, since we not even talking, My mind won't let you goShit even considered stalking naw
You know I be teasin' though, You know that my ego won't, Thought this was forever love
Guess that was just seasonal, She got back with her old boy, she prolly had a reason though
Although thought that we would growGuess I wasn't feasible
But we ain't gonna be beefin thoughI missed you at my recent show
I speak to CJ Often and, Sometimes I just wanna speak you up, Yeah, hit you up, or call you up, or send a text,
Your new man got my respectSo if I do call it's just to check
Heard that you alright though, My nigga for life though, It's funny how this life go
We love for a while then a light goesTook me a while just to write those
Pride I had a fight so I'mma stop right here, And I know you don't care, But I hope you got that bite boo
Yea tell me bout the love of oursContemplate I wrote about it, We no longer close or nuttin
That's why she ignore my flowers, And my call and my text, Spendin her time wit him I guess
I regret some shit I didBut darling is yall intimate, Who was better I know I was
Don't you lie don't blow my buzz, You ask me who I'm strokin now, I said that the pool is closed
Can we stay broken up, And all these pages close em up, I hope we both do learn from this
So my next don't don't gotta be so rough, Gotta get better wit time
Relationships should never rewind, Better leave it all behind, Guess that mean you could never be mine
Well ummm there's a but, Without your love it's cold as fuck
Life is a movie we both say cut, But most times darlin the sequel sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment