Wednesday, November 9, 2011

i can't stop, i'm on top & everybody likes a view from up above

so i saw these guys a few weeks ago, was so fucking sick. this is one of my fave songs from them, the few simplistic lyrics there is are great, this beat, fucking sick. XoXo enjoy;)



I've got pressure, I'm in deepSeems everybody wants something from me
I was a lover, but now a thief, I'll take your breath away and set you free
I can't think, I can't see, They're taking pictures, want to see me freeze
I can't stop, I'm on top, And everybody likes a view from up above
So much pressure, So much heat, So much hustleThey want me
Come around, feel the sound, Oh you make my heart pound
Fill me up, bring me down, When I hear your sound
So much pressure, So much heat, So much hustle, They want me
Come around, feel the sound, Oh you make my heart pound
Fill me up, bring me down, When I hear your sound

No comments:

Post a Comment