Monday, January 9, 2012

now that we're apart i see just who you are

ayyy, absolutely LOVE this song, these guys are most known for their "addicted" song but this is hands down my fav one off the album. his voice is amazing & these lyrics even better. it's how it goes, one person feels they're gonna hold on forever all the while the other person is just using the other as like idk a filler you could say. the filler gets old so they break up, then once their broken up the one who didn't do the breaking is now happier, see's who the other person truly is, realizes they're the haters & not someone they wanna be with anyway, even though while the leaving was happening it was the hardest thing ever. but now that they've been left they have the other person right where they want them..which is not having them at all. & it seems that works out better in the end, much happier that way. who woulda guessed right? XoXo enjoy




Does it hurt to hear me say That I never really meant to stay
I left you right where I want you, Now there's nothin' left
And not a reason, There's nothin' left to believe in
When just one remains, I've sailed away
Such a foolish game That we have been playin'
Now you got me right where you want me, I left you in the right
But you wouldn't let me take the fall, Now you've got me right where you want me
Now there's nothin' left, And that's the reason, There's not much left to believe in
If it's all just the same, I'll sail away, You pushed so hard, You have to know that
You might just get what you wanted, And when just one remains, I've sailed away
I found out on my own, Everything that I've been missin'
Now I've got you right where I want you, Now that we're apart I see just who you are
You're always gonna be, The one to keep hatin', Now I've got you right where I want you
Now there's nothin' left, And that's the reason, There's not much left to believe in
If it's all just the same, I'll sail away, You pushed so hard, You have to know that
You might just get what you wanted, And when just one remains, I've sailed away
I'm not one to hide my face behind the pain, It's not like me to beg you to stay, I'll just sail away
Does it hurt to hear me say...that i never really meant to stay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment